Parsano 3 is a triple room with kitchenette and bathroom. Balcony with table and chairs.
Centrally located, just steps from the historic center, the main street, and Piazza Tasso. Supermarkets, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity.
Easy to reach from the station or from the port.
The room is on the 5th floor and is served by a lift. Free WiFi.
Interaction with guests
We provide guests with tourist material and all our knowledge about the area: do not hesitate to contact us to ask maps, transportation schedules, tour information and any kind of advice or suggestion!
We will meet on arrival and we will always be available to the cell, also via Whats App and Viber.
The central location allows you to visit the city in comfort.
The room is within short walking distance of the main square of Sorrento (Piazza Tasso), the historical center, shops, bars, and restaurants.
The room is between Via Parsano and Via degli Aranci, 600 mt from the station of Sorrento: here come and go all the buses and trains. It’s easy to reach any destination of tourist interest: Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Naples (by train), Amalfi, Sorrento Peninsula and airports (by bus).
Ferries to the islands of Capri and Ischia leave from the port of Marina Piccola, an easy walk from the apartment.
In Sorrento is not essential to have a car, to drive and find parking is not always easy and transportation to local points of interest are frequent and well-functioning. But if you prefer to come by car, here are our tips for parking:
– You can find a parking space on the side of the road, in blue lines: on payment from 8 am to midnight (2EUR per hour), free during the night.
– Very close (about 50 meters), the car park Parcheggio Stinga is open 24/24 and costs 2,50EUR per hour or 25EUR per day.
– The room is located in a quiet residential building: we recommend the total respect of the neighborhood, especially at night.
– Smoking is not allowed in the room, but you can smoke on the balconies.
– The host does not reside in the structure, please communicate your arrival time and update in case you are early or late.
– CITY TAX Please note that from the 1st of April to the 31st October in Sorrento a Tourism Tax applies to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights The Tourism Tax rate is 1 Euro per person per night, and it is not applied to children up to 18 years old. Upon arrival, you will have to show an identity document and pay the City Tax in cash.