Jamm is the perfect home for a full immersion in the colors and scents of Massa Lubrense. It is located at the tip of the Sorrento Peninsula, in the village of Termini.
The terrace enchants with its view of the sea and Capri island, relaxation ensured on the patio with outdoor hot tub, barbecue, table and sofas under the lemon trees.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bar area in the living room, double bedroom and full bathroom.
It has WiFi and parking.
Recently renovated and tastefully furnished, Jamm retains the charm of the village house, without giving up modern comforts.
The entrance gate opens onto the green courtyard, where among plants and lemon trees there is the barbecue and the dining table with benches, deck chairs and sofas, and the Jacuzzi (216×71 cm).
An external staircase leads to the terrace, with enchanting views of the sea, the island of Capri, Monte San Costanzo and the Gulf of Salerno. There are also sofas and a table for a sunset aperitif or a night under the stars.
The house can accommodate up to 5 people in a double room with the possibility of adding a single bed, and two more beds in the living room, with a single bed and a French bed (a square and a half). The living room can be “closed” with a screen.
The dining room, with a table for 6 people, opens onto the kitchen, equipped with all comforts to prepare meals in total autonomy: stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
In the bathroom, with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, there is a washing machine.
The spaces described are for the exclusive use of guests, except for the panoramic terrace, also used by the family of the owners of the house. It is possible to arrange times for exclusive use.
The parking space is available in the parking area of the property.
Right in front of Capri, on the hill at the foot of Mount San Costanzo, the village of Termini enjoys an enviable panoramic position.
In the square of the village (50 meters from the house) you can find grocery stores, tobacconist’s, little shops, bar, and restaurants. There is also a limoncello workshop and a beautiful handmade ceramics shop.
Termini is the starting point for fascinating excursions on the Promontorium Minervae: we recommend hiking to Punta Campanella, Cala di Mitigliano, Monte San Costanzo and Bay of Ieranto.
In the square there is the SITA bus stop, to reach Sorrento and the other destinations of Sorrento Peninsula.
– Beach Marina del Cantone 6 km
– Beach and port Marina della Lobra 6,5 km
– Massa centro 6 km
– Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi 5 km
– Sorrento 12 km
– Positano 30 km
– Amalfi 44 km
– Pompeii 40 km
– Naples 65 km
– The house is located in a quiet residential area: we recommend the total respect of the neighborhood, especially at night.
– The host does not reside in the structure, please communicate your arrival time and update in case you are early or late.
– Please carefully separate your waste, according to the provided instructions.
– Please note that from the 1st of April to the 31st October in Massa Lubrense a Tourism Tax applies to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights. The Tourism Tax rate is € 2 per person per night, and it is not applied to minors (under 18). Upon arrival, you will have to show an identity document and pay the City Tax in cash.