Bella Briana is a cozy house, with everything you need for a comfortable stay, and outdoor space for meals, sunbathing and relax.
It can host up to 4 guests in two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
WiFi in all areas. Free parking space.
The house is 350 meters from the square of Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, a quiet and characteristic village on the hills of the Sorrento Peninsula.
It can comfortably accommodate 4 people, in a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. In both there are closets and drawers.
The bathroom has a bath, bidet, WC, and washbasin with mirror. A hair dryer is available.
We provide linens and towels.
The living room with a sofa leads to the kitchen. This includes an oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer, and all utensils and crockery needed to prepare meals independently. The kitchen table is for 4 people.
In the courtyard, there is a table with umbrella for outdoor dining. This space is perfect for relaxing in the sun, or for children to play.
All the described areas are for the exclusive use of guests.
To access the house there are about 30 steps.
Outside, a free parking is available for our guests.
Interaction with guests
We provide guests with tourist material and all our knowledge about the area: do not hesitate to contact us to ask maps, transportation schedules, tour information and any kind of advice or suggestion!
You will be welcomed by Floro, the owner, on arrival and we will always be available to mobile, also via Whats App and Viber.
Bella Briana is located in Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a peaceful village about 10 km from Sorrento, so named because of its geographical location that offers a spectacular view of the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno.
Sant’Agata is a small hamlet with restaurants, bars, local shops and natural walking trails. The nearest beaches are in Marina del Cantone, accessible by bus or car (9 km).
A short distance from the house, you can visit “Il Deserto”, a place much appreciated for its magnificent landscape, rich in history and legend.
– Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants: 500 meters;
– Bus stop: 500 meters;
– Sorrento station and port: 10 km;
– Place to visit: Positano 17 km, Amalfi 33 km, Pompeii 35 km, Capri, Naples 50 km, Sorrento 10 km.
How to reach Sant’Agata sui due Golfi
By car: From Naples, take the A3 Napoli – Salerno and exit at Castellammare di Stabia. Take the S.S. 145, following the signs for Vico Equense – Sorrento. When reaching the junction of Meta di Sorrento, follow the signs for “Amalfi-Positano”, continuing to Sant’Agata sui due Golfi. Once in the village, continue to the church on Corso Sant’Agata, then Via Deserto and, immediately after the entrance of Via Doppio Corso, turn right in via Ghezzi.
By train: Train F.S. Napoli (60 km) – Circumvesuviana trains to Sorrento, then the SITA bus to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi.
By plane: Airport of Naples “Capodichino” (60 km) – Bus Curreri to Sorrento, then the SITA bus to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi.
– The house is located in a quiet residential area: we recommend the total respect of the neighborhood, especially at night.
– Smoking is not allowed in the house, but you can smoke in the external areas.
– Please let us know your expected arrival time, we will meet to hand over the key and show you the space.
– CITY TAX Please note that from the 1st of April to the 31st October in Massa Lubrense a Tourism Tax applies to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights The Tourism Tax rate is 1,5 Euro per person per night, and it is not applied to children up to 18 years old. Upon arrival, you will have to show an identity document and pay the City Tax in cash.